Here are my answers to the questions I posed to you yesterday–some of you will see that your bliss is my bliss too:
1. What is your favourite “bliss” word?
My answers: serenity, peace, love, silence, calm, abundance, serendipity
2. What is your favourite “bliss” food?
My answer: chocolate is the first thing that comes to mind, but I love burritos, chili, a medium rare steak, prime rib and gravy, pizza, Hostess cupcakes, oh I could go on and on……
3. What is your favourite “bliss” activity?
My answer: walking – not because I love walking but because of its benefits; reading; writing; having a good conversation; listening
4. What is your favourite piece of “bliss” clothing?
My answer: soft stretchy yoga pants and a big t-shirt with nothing restrictive under it; a white shirt that can be dressed up or down; jeans
5. Who is your favourite “bliss” author or poet or writer?
6. What is your favourite “bliss” movie?
My answer: The Emperor’s Club, a 2002 movie starring Kevin Kline–everyone should watch this–it is the best on so many levels
7. Who is your favourite “bliss” person?
My answer: I have many but my two main ones are my husband and my sister—they can both calm me down and make me feel better when I am stressed.
My least blissful words: stress, noise, discord, loud, angry and puce
What are your least blissful words?