I asked if you wanted a blog New Year’s Party and many of you responded positively. But I slipped up. I got busy. And I did not extend an invitation. So I am going to correct that and have a New Year’s party review.
To take part just answer any one or all of my following questions, and let us make the first week of 2017 festive:
- Did you make a resolution or two or three? If you did—what is it—or are they? If you did not-Why?
- Did you go out New Year’s Eve or Day? Whether you did or did not—how did you celebrate?
- Did you see the ball drop? Did the ball drop? I did not see it.
- Watched the Queen’s address to Canada on the eve of our 150th She wore a maple leaf and spoke French for part of her message. I understood her French (which means she spoke it slowly and simply). Did you watch?
- Did you see our Governor-General give his message in the snow and sleet of Ottawa? I love that guy.
- What did you eat and drink? Were you merry?
- Any words of advice for 2017?
- Did you sing Auld Lang Syne? (or however you spell it)
- Read more. Can’t mess up this resolution.
- party on New Year’s Day.
- No did not see it drop
- Yes (obviously)
- Yes again
- Lots of shrimp and white wine. And yes, I was merry.
- Have hope.