What are your thoughts on reblogging?
These used to be my thoughts:
1. Blogger is feeling lazy today so just reblogged someone else’s hard work and thoughts rather than coming up with their own original post.
2. No one can say anything better than I can.
3. I have wisdom to share, why share the wisdom of others?
Today, my new thoughts on reblogging:
1. There is so much wisdom out there that I am not privy to except by reading other blogs—and I now like to share that wisdom.
2. I do not have all the answers and others have them and deliver them eloquently.
3. Sometimes I reblog just to have the wisdom of other bloggers at my fingertips—on my site, where I can go back and revisit easily.
4. I am learning to share and not have my blog just be about me, me, me. That gets boring. Fast.
I find myself reblogging more and more now. At one time I would not have sullied my blog with the posts of others. Now I consider it an honour to host them on my site. They make it better. Thank you to all those I have reblogged in the past, the present, and those I will reblog in the future. You have opened up my world and made me a better person.
(If you are not part of the blogging world yourself—you may wonder what reblogging is—it is the sharing of other blogger’s posts by transferring their knowledge to your site.)
What are your views on reblogging?