I was going to cheat and use the “tagged questions” from Vikki (The View Outside) as part of my 200 words, but since they made up 150 of my 200 words I could not in all good conscience do that. Still fairly new to the “goings on” in the Blog World, I am trying my best to fit in, so if a game of Blog Tag helps me achieve that then I am up for the challenge.
1. Who is your favourite author?
2. If you could live in another time period, what period would that be?
3. You’ve been published, and you’ve just landed a movie deal. They ask you, which two actors/actresses do YOU want to play the two main roles in the movie of your book?
4. What is your most treasured possession? (not people or animals)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, money no object (just imagine you’re Stephen King lol) where would you live?
6. Who is your idol/hero?
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, did you achieve it?
8. What’s your perfect day?
9. You get a HUGE advance for your first novel, let’s say 250 thousand dollars or pounds. What’s the first thing you’d buy?
10. How many times a day do you check your e-mail?
1. Margaret Atwood – without her there would be really no such thing as Canadian literature. Okay this is a bit of an exaggeration, but she has brought it to the forefront.
2. Any time after there was indoor plumbing. I am intrigued with the Victorian era, but I would say Paris when all those writers were drinking and writing and carousing.
4. My laptop—my gateway to the world and my work.
5. Provence or Tuscany
6. Oprah. What I like about her is that she is just a person, albeit extremely wealthy. She still has her crosses to bear, and she shares her idiosyncracies.
7. A writer ~ Still achieving it
8. No stress
9. Dental work
10. Too many times